Packing for summer holidays along with beauty and make-up essentials could be a task in itself. While it is crucial to pack right, one can't afford to miss make-up essentials for morning to evening looks, say experts.
Tushar Ved, President, Major Brands (India) and Inglot, and Abdulla Ajmal, Consulting Perfumer at Ajmal Perfumes, list the products that are a must-have for summer travels.
* Camouflage concealer: Designed to conceal skin's irregularities and imperfections camouflage concealer works as a special corrective shade to ensure a flawless make-up finish.
* Kohl pencil: Go for a waterproof, smudge proof and transfer proof finish pencil. Apply on the waterline to get an eye-popping effect.
* Eye shadow: Eye shadow that contains special silicones and treated pigments ensures an easy, smooth, long lasting, and crease resistant application. So check before buying.
* Lip tint matte: It is a trendy lip product that will provide full coverage and a silky matte finish. It ensures a long lasting effect, does not smudge and is transfer resistant. A handy little sponge makes the lip tint easy to apply, while intense colours will compliment any make-up or skin tone.
* Lip oil: An ultimately shiny oil that will keep your lips moisturised, softened, and smooth, while providing a high gloss. Go for oil which has alpine apple seed oil, cherry kernel oil, apricot kernel oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, shea butter, and vitamin E like Inglot's High Gloss Lip Oil.