Keeping ourselves happy should always be the priority and when it comes to fashion, we don't do it to impress others but it gives us joy. So, why not do something interesting or add something that keeps us connected to the roots?
So, another thing about dress up is that simply wearing a dress does not make us happy, we want our accessories to personalize the dress. Therefore, chunky rings, delicate neckpieces and some sparkly bold earrings add the much-required oomph to your daily usual look and lift your spirits on a dull boring office environment.
Antique jewelleries are something which instantly gives us a stylish lift to an ordinary outfit. Find out how to do it:
1. If you are wearing a simple Indian kurta and want to add a bit of glam, pretty jhumkas or chandbalis and long dangling but not flashy earrings can perfectly lend a trendy traditional touch to your look!
3. Sometimes our traditional saree also needs an uplift and a bit of glam - A chunky neckpiece is enough to do the magic.
4. If you don't like wearing a necklace with your saree then opt for silver jewellery or delicate fashion jewellery but do leave out glittery stuff with your saree.
5. Remember while accessorizing do not wear everything at once. Always wear one standout accessory you wish to highlight.
6. While wearing western formals do follow a minimalistic approach but yes, don't forget to experiment.
8. Add a splash of colour to a monochrome outfit with a pair of elegant earrings or a statement neckpiece.
7. Opt for subtle pieces like studs in gold, pearls or diamond and colourful hoops that will compliment your outfit.
9. While attending office parties you can jazz up an ordinary outfit with some bling by choosing interesting designs embellished in floral motifs, as they are both unique and feminine. White gold can be paired perfectly for your evening wear. A bold cocktail ring will also do the trick.