The famous actress Reema Lagoo made her debut in Bollywood industry after televisions where she was applauded for her roles in Tu Tu Main Main Main and Shriman Shrimati.
The Veteran actress passed away at the age of 59 due to severe cardiac arrest. She was famous for playing famous roles of a mother in films like Vaastav, Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Sath Sath Hai.
According to media reports, her family members conveyed that the actress suffered a heart attack at midnight and was rushed to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, following which she passed suffering a cardiac arrest.
The whole country started pouring their condolences to the veteran actress. Rishi Kapoor tweeted, “RIP. Worked in quite a few films. Reema Lagoo. Good friend. Heartfelt condolences,”.
Here are few roles by the veteran actress as a mother which proves that she was the best mother in Bollywood.
1) The sweet and innocent mother who ignored things with a smile even after knowing everything in Maine Pyar Kiya.
2) She proved that women can handle everyone in the family with ease in Hum Sath Sath hai.
3) She played the role of a typical mother and conveyed the message that whatsoever the situation is Mom is always with you to guide you in Vaastav:The Reality.
4) After knowing that her son is terminally ill, she gave mental support to her son like every other mother, she took care of his son in Kal Ho Na Ho.
5) Every mother's heart melts when she meets their son or daughter after a long time and after decades when she met her twin son she stood up being paralyzed for years in Judwa.
The famous actress has won awards for best-supporting actress in movies like Vaastav: The Reality, Maine Pyar Kiya, Aashiqui and Hum Aapke hai Kaun in which she was playing the role of a mother. Our deep condolences are with the famous veteran actress.